October 15, 2015

So much Skyrim

4:13 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
I'll still say that there are too many caves (and now also too much climbing mountains) in Skyrim for my taste, but I've been getting into it again lately. For the last week I've been playing more games all together and it's been awesome! I really am a gamer after all. Softcore, perhaps, but still a gamer. 

So yesterday I did a bunch of smaller things in Skyrim. I found out that I did buy a house in Riften as well as the one in Windhelm, and guess what. There was a delightful husband waiting there at the house for me, calling me "love" and giving me money from the little shop he opened. That's too cute. I love him so much. This is proof that I've been getting quite lonely during my 8 months of single life. Fascinating. 
I actually love my little darling so much that I wanted to give him a better home. I spent all of yesterday enchanting and crafting jewlery, roaming all over Skyrim to find vendors with enough money to sell it, and even did some thieves guild quests to up my fences. I got almost 20,000 gold so that I could buy the house in Solitude. 
FYI that house looks sooooooo not nice when nothing is upgraded. Our home in Riften is so cute and lovely, I don't really want him to live in the shitty, dusty, webby mansion just yet. However, I feel like him living there now would make me want to upgrade it sooner, so who knows. I now have three households! I am a KITTY CAT THANE! 

I don't know how it happened really. I did honestly not care too much for Skyrim at first, but I'm having so much fun with it now. Roaming around, killing stuff and getting better at things. I still shy away from the most difficult things mainly because I don't like my games to be that difficult. The major questlines are waiting for me to get buff and cool first. Also debating what to do first. Maybe thieves guild because coins. I just wish my sneak was better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment