March 21, 2014

Monaco: What's yours is mine - First impression

Why yes, that is my steam name in the lower left corner. Why yes, I'd love it if you wanted to add me.
Alright! Monaco is a single player or co-op heist game. It's a top-down view, you're controlling a person with a class of your choice (locksmith, lookout, something and something) and you're trying to pull off a heist.

Steam: Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine is a single player or co-op heist game. Assemble a crack team of thieves, case the joint, and pull off the perfect heist.

Now, here's my very first impressions as I started the game and tried two rounds of the first ... heist thingy.

The music is awesome, I love thief-ish music! The menues and everything looks cool, I like the glow of the colors and such, yet I am a little confused too. I might be stupid, but I'm not sure what I'm doing. Somehow I've managed to find my way to the actual game, alright, alright OH IT'S ONLINE! Ok ... fine, fine. Running around like crazy with some guy, can't see shit because my screen brightness it too damn low. Collecting some yellow coin things, still can't see shit, this guy probably thinks I'm an idiot. Guard! Stressing, rushing through the whole thing like crazy, OH THERE'S A VAN! I think I might have left the other guy behind ... I escaped, did it all work out?

SO! That's my first round of the game. I did go back to redo that same heist again by myself, brightness turned up and stress level lowered a lot. I saw more.
The game is interessting. Obviously I haven't played much, but I will give it some more playtime before I do a review. I will have to say that there's a lot of colors and stuff happening at once though, like at that one point when we were outside and it was raining, there were lights and arrows everywhere, I just ... hrrrr. But all in all, it's an interessting little thing that I think can be A LOT of fun. I'd recoment trying it, at the very least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment